Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Didn't See You There - Donut Edition

I love these shoes.  I mean, first of all, they are so casual, but not so casual as say, boots you would wear out to the forest to hunt.  These are casual, slip-on with no laces.  They are soft soled and look like something grandpa wears with his golf pants when he's sneaking off to the grocery store after 4 pm to pick up some donuts at mark down prices. (Yeah, you were wondering about that title, weren't ya, Bubba?)

It's ok, no one is going to see him, after all, they're camouflaged!  

In truth, there are a lot of people who think camouflage is only for soldiers, hunters and stars of Duck Dynasty. As I've said before, camouflage is for anyone with the gumption to wear it.  Pants, vest, and sure, casual shoes to get you to them donuts on time!  Me? I just can't seem to find the kind of camo gear that I think would fit in with my lifestyle (donuts excluded.)  I can't see wearing some big heavy camo jacket, and pants don't seem right either.  I might carry a camo wallet, but I like my plain black leather one.  So, where does that leave me?  (Camo Donuts?  Ooo there's a thought!) 

I think it's about time for me to get some camo gear, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up and find something to fit in.  No worries.  It's just another way of lovin' the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment