Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year's Resolutions


It's a brand new year, in a brand new decade in a somewhat new century. I've been thinking a lot about my blog and want to get some more followers and commentators so I'm going to turn to those who were here first.

You.

You, you loyal reader you. (Bubba, I know you read this weekly, and even daily, so you're at the top of the list.)

What I need to get is more readers. So, let's all take a moment to comb through all the past Marvinator posts and pass them on to your friends, relatives, neighbors, coworkers, grocer, lawyer, banker, modest acquaintance...are you getting the idea? Post it on Facebook, Tweet it on Twitter, put the link in the signature of all your emails.

Is that enough? No, of course not. Along with all those tweet and emails, you have to sell it. Tell everyone how funny it is, how readable and yeah, how handsome I am. (Bubba, not a word!)

Ok, friends, let see how many new readers we can get this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment