Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Didn't See You There - Foot Fetishist

Here in the South, Camo abounds. More and more I see the patterns on just about anything you can imagine. Camouflage, the design that helps hunters hide and blend in wit their surroundings and, well just about everywhere.  Case in point, this pair of Croc-like rubber shoes.

I just can't see some hunter, doing some sort of Mario Batali impression out in the wild, carrying his rifle over one shoulder, tromping through the underbrush wearing these shoes. (Mario wears Crocs, and they are bright orange anyway, but I digress.  Yeah, again.)

They look nice and comfy and I'd consider buying them to add to my growing camo collection (which so far has only one item) but I wouldn't be able to wear them to work, and wearing them around the house would just lose the effect.  Besides, they are more than I really want to pay for a pair of casual shoes, so they will sit on the shelf, waiting for the right person to take them out and wear them properly - perhaps with a nice camo hat and pants. A combination truly made for the South.  

No comments:

Post a Comment